With the pandemic changing the workplaces as we have known them, it is no surprise that the conventional office spaces are increasingly being replaced by virtual offices. Virtual offices are ideal for startups, remote workers, small businesses and freelancers, as well as for larger companies seeking to establish their presence in a market. They give your business the professional identity, administrative support and anytime access to meeting rooms and technology that you require to succeed. And all of these at an affordable cost. Hence, virtual offices allow you to enhance productivity, reduce commuting costs, and provide a more flexible workspace than conventional offices.
Advantages of Virtual Office
- A prime and professional business address: With virtual office space, your business will appear legitimate and trustworthy to your clients. Moreover, a business address in a premium business location to which correspondence will be sent and where you can also hold your meetings makes a good impact.
- A local telephone number and a managed reception: Most coworking office space providers offer you a local number to operate your business together with professionally trained secretarial and IT support. A live and dedicated receptionist who answers all your business calls professionally and/ or a voicemail service when they are off duty means that your office is professionally managed 24×7. In fact, before booking a virtual office, you can consider options that allow you to access a tailor-made list of services that you can pay as you need.
- Top-notch meeting facilities: Some coworking workspace providers will also provide you free access to meeting rooms or conference rooms where you can host your meetings whenever you are in the city. In these on-demand meeting rooms, your clients would be welcomed by professional support staff and you can also enjoy high-tea. Access to video conferencing, projector, speaker and mic, whiteboard and other high-tech customer service and communication options are also provided on an as-needed basis. The added convenience of having complimentary access to a workstation in the coworking office spaces or even a meeting room or a private office is another main advantage of choosing a virtual office in Hyderabad.
- Reduction of administrative overheads: With day-to-day administration costs being taken care of by the workspace providers, you will save not only costs but also time-consuming administrative responsibilities such as leasing and managing office space. You’ll save money in many areas that can be invested into growing your business. In fact, you will avoid being locked into a costly monthly lease. Additionally, you won’t incur the costs of running an office such as maintenance, cleaning and utilities.
- Ease of team management: Another advantage of having a virtual office is that you won’t need to invest in office space or require your employees to relocate. Virtual offices are located all over the country and the world. This would help you to gain unlimited access to top talent, located anywhere the world over. Consequently, allowing employees to use a virtual office is not only convenient to them but also enables you to hire the best talent, no matter where they live.
Is Virtual Office right for you and your team?
The short answer is – Yes, absolutely. A virtual office is the best solution for you, whether you are an entrepreneur, freelancer, SME or even a large business. Establishing a virtual office is the most affordable way to convey a professional business identity that instils confidence in clients while you work from home, or another city or wherever you choose. You can go the extra mile with a trusted coworking office space provider. One such reputed coworking office space solutions provider is iKeva which has a presence in three major cities of India, namely Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Mumbai. ikeva is always in lockstep with its valued clientele – from enhancing your business’ credibility, reducing commuting time and cost, increasing productivity, accessing a larger talent pool to cutting administrative costs, and getting 24×7 business support, there are many advantages of virtual offices for your business. When you opt for a virtual office at iKeva, you get an office address at prime business hubs coupled with complimentary access to meeting rooms and coworking desk space along with mail and courier management services. All this, plus, a range of specially curated services for you and your team, including exclusive member benefits at a regular period too.