There are more than 2000 coworking spaces operating worldwide and adopting a coworking space is becoming a trend amongst the large companies, startup entrepreneurs and freelancers. The industry experts are of the view that the coworking spaces can be considered as a foolproof solution for your business. There are many professionals who believe that working from a remote location can be as good as working from a physical office in this tech-age. While this is true to some extent, it is also a fact that several professionals are experiencing the fatigue of working alone. When this happens, it becomes very difficult to stay motivated and work during the multiple rough patches that are come across in any business. This is the reason why coworking spaces are becoming an attractive alternative with a lot of professionals increasingly.
There are several benefits which are available through the coworking spaces as the users effectively enjoy the foolproof solution for their business. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Prestigious business location– Location matters a lot especially when it is a location for operating your business. You should ideally identify the market which is best for your business and then accordingly choose a coworking space. You have the liberty of choosing the place that suits your business in the best possible manner. You need to determine whether the buzz of a central business district makes sense for your business or would you prefer a quiet environment which caters to the creative domain.
- Cost-effectiveness– The coworking spaces operate on the per workstation membership fees. So, if you have a small team, you will not end up wasting your resources hiring a big office which remains unused. You can save on the costs of operations by opting for workstations depending on the size of your team. Also, you save a lot of your setup costs as you have access to free Wi-Fi, printers and other office stationeries which are required for daily business operations. Also, you enjoy the services like pantry and house-keeping being a member of a coworking community.
- Networking– A coworking space is a great platform for networking with the like-minded professionals. As they are occupied with professionals coming from various industries and possessing different skill sets, there is a great chance of networking with the like-minded professionals which eventually adds a lot of value to your professional portfolio.
- Flexibilities– The coworking spaces come with several flexibilities that are especially very useful to the startups. There are no long-term leases like the traditional offices and thus one can enjoy very short lock-in periods which are mostly as low as one month. The monthly membership fees give the members all the liberty of upgrading or downgrading their spaces as per their requirements and needs.
- Work satisfaction and happiness– This is a proven fact that if an employee is happy, then the employee would turn productive as well. If you feel that grilling the employees would maximize the level of output, then that is an absolute myth. This sometimes works for short-term but it can never fetch results in the long-term. This process would diminish the level of creativity and also eventually lower the functional level of the employees. The coworking spaces usually offer a conducive environment that seems to be hierarchy-free and this allows the people to support each other at times of crisis in their professional life. It has also been found that there are high levels of work satisfaction when one opts to operate from a coworking space and thus there is an immense amount of happiness amongst the employees.
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding your experiences in coworking spaces, then feel free to write to us in the comment box below.