Nov 8, 2014
As an initiative to enhance your office environment at iKeva, we are hosting a Free learning sessions with Techminfy and Amazon…
Hosted by PayU and Supported by iKeva & Start-Up Hyderabad.
Starting a business is exhilarating. Unfortunately, the “build it and they will come” theory doesn’t hold much weight anymore with today’s competitive world and those overnight success stories you hear about are often the result of behind the scenes years of hard work. Simply put, startup marketing is a unique challenge often times because of the limited resources, whether it’s time, money or talent.
iKeva in partnership with PayU brings to you a set of eminent speakers/panelists in the second edition of UpStart series in Hyderabad, who will share their insights on various aspects of Startup Marketing to help early stage startups to market their brand in the best possible way.
“Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but about stories you tell.”
– Seth Godin
Speakers & Panellists:
1) Smita Nair Jain, Senior VP @ Sears & ex-COO @ Barclays
2) Mukesh Chandra Anchuri, Founder and CMO @ Paymatrix
3) Rajiv Lulla, Founder & CEO @ Capricorn Gifting
4) Ravi Mittal, Director @ QuackQuack.in
5) Ajay Kulkarni, CMO @ Empower Labs
6) Ray Ch, Founder & CEO at Jhink
7) Monika Misra, Founder & GM at iKeva
8) Anil Pammidimukkala, CEO & Disruptive Digital Marketer @ eTraDeX
9) Deepak Jain, Community Manager at MySmartPrice & Founder @ Mobile Gyaan
10) Tanuj Goyal, Sr. Manager Product Marketing @ IMImobile
This is a three-hour session which requires prior registration. Limited seats available. Kindly register asap.
Get notified about the next update