If you are self-employed or if you are an owner of a small business, then opting for a coworking space might make a lot of sense. Coworking is one of the best ways of enhancing your business and the beauty of the same is that you save a lot of money while opting for the same.
At the very first instance, a coworking space may look like a traditional office space with desks, chairs, cubicles and walls. The major point of difference is that the professionals using a coworking space Bangalore come from various companies. Smaller business with one to three members team can reap a lot of benefits from the coworking spaces. Even the startup entrepreneurs, freelancers and self-employed professionals can enjoy working from world-class offices within affordable expenses. If you look at the economic aspect of opting for a coworking space, then you would find that coworking saves overheads even on the least expected things. Read on to know more.
- Monthly cost on the workspace is considerably cheaper – Instead of unnecessarily paying huge overheads by hiring an office for your small team, the small business owners and startup entrepreneurs can save a considerable amount of money by opting for the coworking spaces. There are several businesses which operate from the coworking spaces. So, the lease for the office is shared amongst the various businesses. So, every company which operates from a coworking space has to end up sparing lesser expenses for the workspace.
- Access to the free meeting rooms – Every well-organized coworking space has meeting rooms. So, being a member of the coworking space, you would be able to get access to the built-in well-equipped meeting room to meet your employees or clients. Renting a meeting room in a hotel costs a bomb. By coworking, you would always have access to the conference rooms. So, when you are operating from a coworking space, you would not require breaking the bank in order to get a professional space for meeting your clients.
- Saving on printing costs – Most of the coworking spaces include the printing facilities as part of the membership package. This certainly ensures that you do not have that extra expense on the paper, cartridges, cartridge refilling & maintenance of the printer. By cutting out these expenses from your business, you would be in a better position to make the business more profitable.
- Saving on the cost of the Internet – Access to the internet for an office setup costs a considerable amount of money. Free internet access is one of the greatest perks of using a coworking space. The management of the coworking spaces is responsible for arranging for the internet infrastructure and access. So, they take care of the maintenance of the internet. This saves you a considerable chunk of money and also saves you from the hassle of dealing with the internet vendors on and off. So, you get to concentrate on your core job.
- Free coffee – Another major benefit of the coworking spaces is that you have access to free coffee. With the coffee shops charging irrationally, your coffee addiction usually takes away a major slice of your monthly profits. An average coworking space hardly costs 2-3 coffee cups per day. So, access to free coffee is undoubtedly a beneficial perk in the coworking spaces.
In fact, the more coffee you drink in a coworking space; you end up saving more money! (Don’t take this seriously as consumption of more coffee is not good for health).
There are several costly expenses for business owners who go for private office leasing. If you have a small business, you may not require an entire office. So, you can opt for a coworking space which would save you from under-utilizing the resources of a big office and at the same time you would have an opportunity to operate from a world-class business environment.